|Digital Analytics iOS package contents|
|Digital Analytics Android SDK Tutorials||Other related documentations|
The Acoustic Digital Analytics software developer kit is an update to the Android application programming interfaces (APIs).
This SDK provides the following improvements over previous versions of the Android APIs:
- Supports API level 16 to 29 (Android 4 to 10 (AndroidX))
- Improved security with HTTPS support
- Improved performance with asynchronous tagging
- Improved instrumentation
- Integrate with configuration files rather than source code
- Improved infrastructure to manage offline use cases for mobile devices
- Component-centric infrastructure to simplify maintenance and expansion of features.
Digital Analytics Android package contents
- There are two folders created for the Digital Analytics Android release that can be found on github, here: https://github.com/ibm-watson-cxa/SDK_Tools/tree/master/SDKPackages/da/android
- DigitalAnalytics folder - Contains all the artifacts required for your Android application.
- DAInstaller folder - Contains the ruby rake installer for Android Studio projects. It will add the library to the Android application in seconds with base defaults.
- Other folders you may find useful when using the Digital Analytics Android SDK are found here (Sample Applications): https://github.com/ibm-watson-cxa/SDK_Tools/tree/master/SDKPackages/da/android/SampleCode
- KitchenSinkNew folder - https://github.com/ibm-watson-cxa/SDK_Tools/tree/master/SDKPackages/da/android/SampleCode/KitchenSinkNew
- Aurora folder - https://github.com/ibm-watson-cxa/SDK_Tools/tree/master/SDKPackages/da/android/SampleCode/Aurora
- android-support-v7-appcompat folder - https://github.com/ibm-watson-cxa/SDK_Tools/tree/master/SDKPackages/da/android/SampleCode/android-support-v7-appcompat
Digital Analytics Android SDK Tutorials
- Getting started with the Digital Analytics SDK for Android
- Extracting data from reports using the Digital Analytics API
- Supported controls for Android
- Tagging an application with the Digital Analytics Android SDK
- Data collection modes for Android
Other related documentation for Acoustic Analytics
iOS SDK overview: The Digital Analytics SDK for iOS
- Tutorials for the SDK Manager: Getting started with the SDK Manager for Windows, Getting started with the SDK Manager for MacOS X and Linux
UIC SDK overview: Tealeaf UI Capture Android SDK overview: Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) SDK for Android, standard and mobile editions iOS SDK overview: Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) for iOS, standard and mobile editions
Updated about a year ago