Things are changing
We are continuing to improve our developer documentation as we finish up migrating our documentation centers from their previous home. In the meantime, we ask for your patience while we put things in place and begin a full overhaul of our content for better readability, usefulness, and your overall experience.
We will try to limit your inconveniences as much as possible, but bare with us as we work. We strive for continuous improvement and have prepared a roadmap to begin that journey.
Acoustic Content is a cloud-based content management system that provides your business the ability to create, store, and retrieve content for your business needs in an effortless way. Acoustic AI automatically analyzes images and provides tag suggestions to help make your process easier. You can retrieve the content from the hub by using the APIs to publish them in various media. You can publish the content through the various channels by selecting only parts of the content that is required for each channel. For example, a graduation promotional content can be published on a website with multiple images, text, and video. The same graduation promotional content can be emailed to subscribed customers with just an email text and an image.
Figure 1. Delivering content across channels
To get started with the Acoustic Content user interface, see Product Documentation.
To get started with the Acoustic Content APIs, see Documentation.
Learn, develop, and explore Acoustic Content and its APIs with samples that range from simple to complex. View the samples live in the samples gallery
For end-to-end instructions about using the Acoustic Content, see the topics listed under Tutorials.
- Using Acoustic Content to host web applications
- Using Acoustic Content image assets in a web application
- Getting started with Acoustic Content APIs (Java)
- Getting Started with Acoustic Content APIs (Node JS)
- Custom user interfaces
- Creating an iFrame component
- Using Acoustic Content to make your Forms Experience Builder applications pop!
- Using the Acoustic Content Palette in Delivery Mode
- Render an HTML article page with templates and layout
- Authoring content with Acoustic Content REST API
- Publishing and delivering content
- How to optimize and transform your images automatically with Akamai
- Roadmap - Developing your own website
- Complete hands on tutorial on creating and delivering content in Acoustic Content
- Customizing site search
- Creating landing pages types and layouts
- Adding layouts for a new content type or page type
- Updating your Oslo sample
- Creating pages for your website
- Adding a new element to the banner section
- Customizing the Oslo sample site header and footer
- Adding layouts for an existing content type
- Adding analytics to your site
- Augmenting sitemaps with Acoustic content
- Accessing your sites through Acoustic Content APIs
Updated 2 months ago