Acoustic Content is a cloud-based content management system that provides your business the ability to create, store, and retrieve content for your business needs in an effortless way. Acoustic AI automatically analyzes images and provides tag suggestions to help make your process easier. You can retrieve the content from the hub by using the APIs to publish them in various media. You can publish the content through the various channels by selecting only parts of the content that is required for each channel. For example, a graduation promotional content can be published on a website with multiple images, text, and video. The same graduation promotional content can be emailed to subscribed customers with just an email text and an image.
Figure 1. Delivering content across channels
To get started with the Acoustic Content user interface, see Product Documentation.
To get started with the Acoustic Content APIs, see Documentation.
Learn, develop, and explore Acoustic Content and its APIs with samples that range from simple to complex. View the samples live in the samples gallery
For end-to-end instructions about using the Acoustic Content, see the topics listed under Tutorials.
- Host web applications
- Use image assets in web applications
- Getting started with Acoustic Content APIs (Java)
- Getting Started with Acoustic Content APIs (Node JS)
- Custom user interfaces
- Create an iFrame component
- Integrate Content palette
- Render HTML pages
- Authoring content
- Publish and deliver content
- Optimize and transform images with Akamai
- Develop your own website
- Customize site search
- Create landing pages
- Add layouts for new content types
- Update your Oslo sample
- Create pages for your website
- Customize site banner
- Customize header and footer
- Add layouts for existing content types
- Add analytics to your site
- Augment the sitemap
- Access site through APIs
Updated 13 days ago