Acoustic Exchange helps marketers connect customer identities across their marketing platforms in order to better understand individual customers in context based on cross-channel behavior.
Here are a few terms you should be familiar with:
- In Acoustic Exchange, you register your application as an endpoint.
- Publisher is the source that generates event data or visitor data and passes the data to Acoustic Exchange.
- Subscriber is the destination that consumes the event data or visitor data sent by the source endpoint.
For Acoustic Personalization, you register the Personalization application as the Subscriber endpoint that receives the event data from your analytics library (Publisher endpoint).
- You must have an Acoustic Exchange account to use with Acoustic Personalization.
- If you already have an Acoustic Exchange account, you must use the same account for Acoustic Personalization.
- If you do not have an Acoustic Exchange account, visit Acoustic Support website and create a ticket for provisioning an Exchange account.
- Ensure that you have registered the channel in Acoustic Personalization and you have the channel ID available with you.
After you have fulfilled the prerequisites, perform the following steps.
The first step is to register Acoustic Personalization endpoints in Acoustic Exchange and Exchange Capture. This enables your Personalization application to interact with Exchange and receive the events data.
Next, you register your analytics library - such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or Digital Analytics - in Acoustic Exchange and Exchange Capture. You then subscribe to the events from the analytics library. This establishes a flow of events data from the analytics library to your Personalization application via Exchange.
Let's begin with registering the Personalization endpoints in Exchange and Exchange Capture.
Updated 6 months ago