Personalization library version 2.3.0 released
Version 2.3.0 supports the new version of Exchange Capture. To update the library version 2.3, see Configure library.
After you upgrade, re-publish all rules and recommendation strategies on your channel zones for updates to take effect.
Changes to developer documentation
Over the past few months, we have been revamping the Personalization developer documentation. We hope the rewrites will provide a better end-to-end flow and help you find information faster.
Personalization library version 2.2.0 released.
- For Multi-Page Applications, update to library version 2.2.0 by following these instructions.
- For Single Page Applications, update to library version 2.2.0 by following these instructions.
After upgrading to this library version, ensure that you re-publish all the personalization rules and product recommendation strategies on your channel zones so that the latest updates take effect.
Version 2.2.0 supports the following new features:
You can add a title to your recommendations in each zone, giving you the ability to seamlessly communicate the objective of each recommendation strategy to your website visitors.
You have the capability to display personalized content based on the contextual information of your channel visitors, such as:
- The time of visit to your channel
- Specific text strings in your channel visitor’s URLs
Personalization library version 2.1.0 released.
- For Multi-Page Applications, update to library version 2.1.0 by following these instructions.
- For Single Page Applications, update to library version 2.1.0 by following these instructions.
Version 2.1.0 includes updates to Personalization's Product Recommendations strategies and business rules.
- You can now select the source of your input data to customize your product recommendations.
- Create product recommendations based on web page events, individual user behavior, and current/previous sessions.
- Specify one or more web page attributes as dynamic inputs to the model.
- You can choose to apply business rules to either all the products or to specific products that fit your selected criteria. You can also choose to apply business rules to one or more product categories within a nested hierarchy.
Added support for uploading the product catalogs using curl command and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
Personalization library version 2.0.0 released. Version 1.5.0 becomes the Stable version.
Added support for uploading the product catalogs as JSON data.
Acoustic Personalization Developer Center goes live with the initial set of developer documentation.
Updated over 1 year ago